Sunday, February 15, 2009

Creativity

Everything is changing inside of me
My thoughts, actions, and feelings all changed
I don't know when or how this came to be

The life I led so long ago
Is nothing now but a distant memory
I still have it all in tow
Yet I am complete in all my creativity

Times have changed
and so have I
My mind rearranged

My thoughts move fast
Hundreds running through
They are hard to still
I have something to prove

Where does this imagination of mine begin?
How is it born and how does it become?
It will consume me, I hope it will win

For you see
my creativity
is so very important to me
It shows my sensitivity

So with pen and paper I write
Hoping that in the end it will all make sense
and my life with take flight

I will stand
I will be strong
Come take my hand
and we can't go wrong

Let us use this thing call creativity
to show the world what is inside of us
Let us show our feelings in all its simplicity
Let it breathe if it must

You can't blot it out
you can share with the world
even if you doubt

This thing called creativity
its inside of you and me
together we can show our personality
just let it be

In the end we shall stand
together forever as one
our creativeness like a band

Bringing people together to make a difference
making them unite
a powerful tool our words can be its up to you
it's your preference

I will stress once again the change in me
that has come to be
and you will see
that you have it too
yes you are creativity


1 comment:

Dibakar Sarkar said...

The writing sounds well. It breathes in the passion of creativity... the pangs too.